With a muddled head I turned to her,
To clear out things in my mind.
Only to be turned down for that loser,
Who appeared to her so kind.
Three years our bond had been so strong,
And then he drops in like some angel from the sky.
Could I be the one who is all wrong?
She never mentioned before, I wonder why.
Tears stream down my face,
As I contemplate the loss.
Her pictures start in my mind this race,
Such a situation, I had never come across.
Like a mended glass broken once,
The scar will take time to fade.
Forever will I feel her marked presence,
Even though I do feel betrayed.
But for all that she's meant to me,
I shall be there for her forever,
Coz somethings are just meant to be,
For things to ease I am eager.
Love always.
No comments:
Post a Comment